Monday, March 22, 2010

Want a cute free kit?

I've got a great deal for you, how about a free kit for Easter? :) I never do this but wanted to share the fun. Anyone who is signed up by April 1st to my Newsletter will receive this limited edition kit. It will NOT be released in my store so the only way to get it is by signing up for the newsletter. It will be mailed April 2nd along with the big news and all that excitement so don't miss out!



http://blogspot.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=a923a609cdec294da6c4a985d&id=9defa6f250

2 comments:

shopgirl said...

Wow, what an adorable kit!! Can't believe we're getting it for free! Congrats on your new store at SM!

linnie-818 said...

Yea! Thank you so much for this awesome Easter Hunt. I love the papers and the fuzzy yellow chick. Adorable! You are very generous to share so freely. Happy Easter to you and good luck in your new shop. See you there!