Friday, March 12, 2010

First let me start by saying... 6 years ago tomorrow I became a mom for the first time. ((Sniff)) That explains why this email is late this morning, I have been busy with my guest spot at SM and my son's 6th birthday tomorrow. He was 2 months premature weighing 3 lbs 11 oz so tomorrow is even more special for me. No worries, we'll have fun and he'll think it's awesome. In fact we're off to Disneyland later today so I won't be around much. That being said, don't forget my awesome sale at Scrap Matters and Polka Dot Plum right now!

Now onto my new goodies! Are you as excited as I am? Maybe not but you will be once I show you what I've been holding onto all week! Introducing "Enchanted Blooms". My Wonder Woman Manager Trisha came to me asking for a certain idea for her blog and this kit was born, it's absolutely full of goodies and so fun!


http://scrapmatters.com/shop/product.php?productid=4019&cat=0&page=1





I also have another kit for you with more of my own felt people. This one is for the boys... "NO girls allowed"

http://scrapmatters.com/shop/product.php?productid=4018&cat=0&page=1





This is such a versatile and fun kit! Once again I linked it to the store. :)

No comments: