Friday, March 5, 2010

New Releases at...SCRAPMATTERS!

I am so excited to announce ALL that has been happening around here! I am going to be a Guest Designer for the month of March at Scrapmatters!

http://www.scrapmatters.com/

I am looking forward to being able to finally share the kits I have been working on with all of you! It is such an honor to be able to share my designs with the folks over at Scrap Matters, I am grateful to have been asked to mingle with them for the month of March! (seriously jumping up and down right now!!)

So excited to announce my...NEW RELEASES! Go check them out at www.scrapmatters.com













And here is what my CT has been up to:







If you entered the contest please shoot me an email at wimpychompers at hotmail dot com for a prize. :) Thanks for letting me work the bugs out, I promise we'll get this all worked out soon.

No comments: