Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fun times

If you are like me you love to have new goodies for scrapbooking that never ending stack of photos waiting for their turn to shine in the family photo album. Well I'm here to help you do that. I have so many fabulous new goodies in the store and can't wait to show you even more that are coming soon. In the meantime I wanted to share this sale with you. I know I love these sales, it's like shopping for free and gives me something to look forward to so I hope you enjoy!



Shop at my store at Polka Dot Plum or at my guest spot at Scrap Matters from now to March 20th and you will get a coupon good for the entire month of April for the amount you spent! Now it has to be $5 or over to qualify but that's half the fun of it, a bigger coupon to splurge on yourself with! :) Like my coupon? I have a beautiful (colorful) kit coming this Friday and can't wait to show you what my CT has done with it. Stay tuned!

No comments: