Monday, October 6, 2008

Awards!

Well these ladies sure know how to make my day. I've gotten this award before but was given it again by the sweet Dorothy at http://dorothyscreationss.blogspot.com She is so cute and I just am so thrilled to work with her...

I also was given this award by Nani at http://chroniclesofnani.blogspot.com/ another sweet and generous designer. I sure love meeting these wonderful women!

I know I've missed a few awards and I'm so sorry I didn't get those up. lol. So bad I know! Also forgot to get this up... figured I'd throw it in this post as well..

Lisa has tagged me, along with several others, so maybe it's time I do this. lol. Her link is http://aleahsmommy.blogspot.com/and she's got some fun things to look at on her site. :)

Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 facts about me

1. My husband and I have been married 8 years.
2. I dealt with infertility for a long time... and then within a 3 year period I had three beautiful babies! Go figure! lol.
3. My first born son was premature, 3 lbs 11 oz.
4. My daughter was born on my son's due date a year later.
5. I have a 1 year old son. Go ahead and do the math if you like, that means my kids are 4, 3 and 1. :)
6. I have only created digital scrapkits for a few months.
7. I am 6 feet tall and the shortest of the 4 kids in my family. (Hubby is 6'3 and also the shortest child of 7). And yes, our kids are *tall*.

Shoot, got to the end of this post and can't think straight. So if you are reading this ha... tag you're it! Let's find out 7 facts about you!!!

No comments: