Thursday, October 30, 2008

Award

My CT girl and friend Lisa has given me an award. :) Aww... I know I don't usually do these but thought I might as well take a break and do it.



The rules of this award are to say 7 things I love and to then pass this award onto 7 people.
So Here Goes

I LOVE ....
1. My husband, without him I wouldn't be who I am.
2. My children. Each of them is so special and I can't say enough how much I love them.
3. My religion. It makes me who I am and I love that my husband and I can raise our children with our beliefs and lifestyle.
4. PSP. It's so addictive and I can either make tags or scrapbook supplies.
5. My home. It's bigger than our last and we're planning on raising the kids here.
6. My husband enjoys his job... I love that.
7. I love being a SAHM. It's hard but I enjoy my kids.

Alright... 7 blogs? Shoot. Can't I just say I love everyone? lol. Oops, the kids are getting into trouble (laughing evilly)... until next time. I love so many I can't choose! :)

No comments: