Saturday, December 20, 2008

New Kits!

Well I've been so busy I always forget to show you what's new in my stores! Oops! lol. The following are all available at my three stores now.



This last one was created for my sweet friend Shelly... feel free to check it out! This one is exclusive to Designs in Digital!



Here is a peak to what was inside of my December Grab-Bag, they are split up early and on sale now at DigiScrap Boutique and still a grab-bag at Designs In Digital, will soon be available at Snap and Scrap! There are three mini-kits and they are absolutely adorable!


Also, I have a designer duo kit coming out the beginning of January for a special price and this one is ADORABLE! One of my favorite kits so far so look for the preview for that the beginning of January. I also have a "creepy crawlie mud pie" kit coming soon and a "Construction worker" kit (yet to be named) in the works. Whew, wears me out. I might be able to get a freebie up for you soon but time will tell. Either way Merry Christmas and have a safe New Year!


2 comments:

Renae Downey said...

I just bought the grab bag of these GREAT kits! I have a son who is just joining the fire academy and another that just graduated from the sheriffs academy.

CLIPART said...

i loved every stuff you shared, those couches and curtains and antique wall papers and everything.. great great post shared! thanks a lot
Web Site