Sunday, December 7, 2008

Meet the family

Merry Christmas 2008!


This is us! We're imperfect but we try hard. I wanted the "perfect" family photo and realized that was silly... we're human and definitely not perfect any day of the year, why send a photo like that? So please ignore my daughter's strange look on her face, the baby with his fingers in his mouth, and my oldest son not even looking at the camera. Hubby and I love these children more than anything and hope that you are enjoying your holidays with the ones you love!

*I'm working on my Christmas cards now so that's why there is this zany post from no-where. Maybe I'll use this photo instead? lol. Crazy me... rambling... I'll post a freebie soon to make up for the insanity. :)*



1 comment:

Kathy said...

I like that picture. So many are artifical cuz they are posed and who goes around posed? All girls that age have that silly look and most kids your youngest's age inevitably have their fingers (or something) in their mouth. You aren't crazy or rambling, just a human mom who loves her kids.