Friday, December 5, 2008

Awesome sale for my Designer friend Danielle

Well for those who don't know, Digital Candy is closing the store on December 31st. I am not a store designer there but I do help design their monthly freebie and I am so sad to see this happen. I am a CT girl for one of their designers, Danielle Corbitt, and she's got an amazing sale running I thought I'd share. This girl is so mega talented, I love her work. I was brand new to the world of digital scrapbooking, not even designing myself yet, when she approached me about being on her CT team and man am I forever grateful she did. :) Anyways, her ENTIRE store at Digital Candy is for sale. Man, she's crazy! lol.

*Remember this is for DANIELLE CORBITT and NOT for myself.*


Here are a few examples of layouts I've done. These are my children. :)






Sorry to bother you. :) I have a new freebie coming soon to go with my New Years kit available now, my grab-bag is awesome, and I've got other stuff I'm working on. Also, December 15th the Freebie Train starts for the Christmas kits so keep an eye out for those!

No comments: