Friday, December 12, 2008

Heads up about Freebies

I'm cleaning things up for the New Year and all so I am giving you a warning, all freebies that were posted before this month (December) will be deleted after the beginning of next year. Some may go on sale in my stores but most will be retired. I laugh at some of my freebies being as I only began designing in July of this year so most, in my own opinion, aren't worth holding onto when I can add so many beautiful NEW freebies this next year. lol. Just had to give you a warning, things will be moved a little after this new year. Don't forget, on Monday is the HUGE Christmas blog train. Here is a preview of what my kit will be for you and they all use the same color pallet so this is going to be one monster kit! And did I mention FREE???

No comments: