Thursday, August 14, 2008

New kit and Freebie

Well I created a new kit with the amazing work of Leah at www.digiwebstudio.com

It's called "Doggy Days" and is full of 50 elements and 17 papers! It got a little big I admit. :) Here is a preview... there is *way* more in the kit than I could cram into this preview. It's full!



Here is a FREEBIE for you from my kit.



I also want to show off an adorable layout that was made by Erin aka piraterose with my most recent freebie "Lazy Summer" at DID. I think she did a great job! I will link up those kits to this blog soon now that the contest is over. Isn't this darling?


2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Rose (Craftymoom) said...

Thank you so much for sharing you talent... It is much appreciated.... It is sooo cute....