Saturday, August 23, 2008

Busy little me

Okay so I've been going like mad making several new kits for collabs for my stores... meaning I can't show you the kits yet as they aren't released. Oops! I do however have extras from my kits and will be getting a freebie up for you soon. I'll let you know where the kits are and previews and such when the time comes. I'm also working on a collab that will be absolutely free and available over many different blogs... so fun!

Here is a tease of a new kit that will be coming out probably beginning of October... I hate to wait. This kit will be 18 papers and 30 elements... and I have a word art extra that will also be for sale that you'll have to wait to see (and it's so cute!) This art is so darling, it's from the talented Leah.



Had to give you an update and no, haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Just busy creating. :)

1 comment:

lauralquinton said...

Oooh, so exciting! I LOVE Halloween!! Can't wait to see it!