Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Exciting things going on

Well I have joined a new shop along with my other one... won't be there officially until September so I'll keep it under wraps for now but I'm really excited about this new adventure. I am working hard on a few new kits including one about dogs (for all the doggie lovers) and an *adorable* Halloween kit for when October rolls around. I found the amazing artist Leah and am using some of her new art for these kits... I promise I won't let you down and may offer a freebie here and there with some of these. So excited! By the way, don't forget my offer below... I want to give this kit to a few people! lol.

*Update* I have given this to two people but have found this kit downloaded more than that. I unfortunately will not offer this to any more for free... sorry but people had to mess that up for everyone!

No comments: