Thursday, March 26, 2009

DC Collab- April- Sneak Peek

The April collab kit from the Digital Candy designers will soon be up and ready for sale. It's HUGE and very close to my heart. It's all about BABIES!!! It's crammed full of elements, papers, a couple of birth announcement templates, and wordart like crazy. It's to honor the preemies out there and proceeds will be contributed to the March of Dimes. This is such a personal kit for me, my first born was born at 3 lbs 11 oz due to my severe toxemai (pre-eclampsia). My own life was at risk so they took him via c-section. He's had some complications (some not related to his prematurity) but is a thriving and beautiful 5 year old. I have such a respect for preemie parents and have been there myself, March of Dimes is a beautiful cause.


No comments: