Monday, March 30, 2009

Advertising for some friends and blog train is coming!

Well I am sure I mentioned this before but Danielle Corbitt has a new store opening and it's just fabulous! The dust is almost settled and she has amazing things planned for her first two weeks of April as a thank you and opening party. Yay! :) Check out her blog for what she has planned!


Here are some layouts from her new kits... her stuff is awesome!

My daughter and I when she was 2.



This is my oldest son on his 5th birthday recently... at Disneyland... lol





Also I'm a guest CT for Pineapple Plantation for the month of April (yay) and they are going to get crazy with their big 1 year anniversary. I don't actually work for her but I am so thrilled for them. Here's a layout from me with her kits. Isn't this kit beautiful!? This is my baby... he's 19 months now and thinks he is so big. lol.



I *love* this one. It's been so nice to take a break and scrap for my family!


Thanks for looking, on Wednesday I am part of another blog train and can't wait to show you my portion, it's awesome! :) See you then!

No comments: