Thursday, January 15, 2009

New item for sale and layouts

Well no point in making a ton of posts so let me just ramble away at you!

First of all I'm trying to give my blog an updated look (trying is the key word). The background is from my kit "Cheri' Be'be'" if you wanted to know.

I have a new venture for me, I've made a hybrid Quickpage Album for the kit "Homemade Valentines". It fits the Gracie album and is perfect for a gift for a loved one. Simply put your photos in and any sentiments you want to add. Print them out, once you have the book that they go on, cut them out and glue them on. Tada! :) I have to go buy a book soon but will let you know how mine goes. This will be available in all my stores soon. Don't forget my store at Digital Candy opens on February 1st!!!


Some GIRL layouts to show you from my kit "Cheri' Be'be'"


My new CT girl Stephanie made these two layouts:




This is my own page of when my daughter was born:


Also I realized I had more items I had wanted to stick into the Cheri' Be'be' kits and the Beau Be'be' so I will have a freebie/add-on soon for you!

No comments: