Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Layouts and Speed Scrap coming up!

I took time and scrapped today, what a shock! lol. I want some layouts done for my older kits that will be releasing soon at Digital Candy and wanted to share!




My daughter ready for our vacation this last summer!

Kit used is "Are we there yet?" by Wimpychompers.
Frame from EMT heroes from December Grab Bag by Wimpychompers
Fonts used are Freeze and Do I like Stripes
Template by Chrissy W

Oh, almost forgot. Another announcement for you (I know, busy weekend!) It's a Speed Scrap weekend and Digital Candy and the prize is a mini-kit created by myself! It's really cool, check it out!


Here is some more information:

http://www.digitalcandy.us/forum/showthread.php?t=11151

and the kit this time is "Tranquility"

All you have to do is show up this Friday night at 10pm EST (convert the time for your time zone) and participate in the fun. You get this kit for FREE at the end of the challenge. Fun and free stuff, can't beat that! Hope to see you there!


No comments: