Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sign up for these newsletters for freebies!

Well I have made two freebies for my stores lately, the only catch is you have to sign up with the newsletter to get them!

First is the weekly letter from Designs in Digital This week is my own freebie, two beautiful quickpages that coordinate with the kit "A touch of class". If you miss the newsletter that's okay, the freebies will be in the store for a limited time.

Second is the December letter for Snap and Scrap They have some fun freebies in store for you and one of mine is an add-on for my new kit "An Autumn Stroll" available only through the newsletter. Sign up now for the newsletter, it's a beautiful freebie!

Also wanted to show you this wonderful upcoming event for this weekend. Notice the darling kit? It's fabulous and FREE!




More information will be posted on my blog Friday night so be prepared, this is going to be AWESOME and did I mention the freebies? So cute!

No comments: