Sunday, November 2, 2008

New kits

Well darn, I released a new kit recently I was so excited about but with DSD and everyone in my house getting so sick (ew) I forgot all about it! I made a kit for doctors/nurses. It is mostly because my oldest son, now 4, was born premature and had a cleft in his soft pallet. He's had surgery at a young age, been put through an MRI, and lived in the NICU for the first month of life. I have a respect for doctors and wanted to make a kit for them. It did turn out more for children though, kind of a nod to children who have surgery/illnesses/ever had a boo-boo kind of kit. It's awesome really. :) Once again I used the graphics of the talented "Whimsy Primsy" for the doctors/nurses. Thanks for looking, this kit is for sale here and here and soon will be at yet another store. :)




I also have these new kits for you:

No comments: