Saturday, September 27, 2008

Week 4 Free Kit

Well this is the final week in the competition and I have to admit it's been a lot of fun. I know I've been nuts but it's pushed me hard to do more with my kits and I love that about competitions, they are a little addicting for me. (roflol). Anyways, this week was supposed to be a kit with whatever theme and color pallet we chose. I am still on the fence if I will enter this in the competition but while I debate I figured I'd share it with you. I didn't want to do a "theme" in particular but rather a kit that I loved, thought was beautiful, and was stuffed full of delicious goodies to scrapbook/tag with. Ahh... got to love that!!!

Here is what I created...

Oops, link expired! Come buy this kit at one of my amazing stores if you like!


Here is a layout of hubby and I with this kit... what a goofy photo!

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

difair said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I love
love
love
this kit!
TFS!

Die Hausfrau said...

i think this kit is outstanding!!! thank you!

Lavendar Frosty said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit!
xoxo
Val

Kim said...

Beautiful kit, Christina. You should definitely enter it. I especially love the papers. The colors are so rich. Just stunning.

amber said...

This is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thank you so much!! :)