Thursday, March 10, 2011

New for March 11th

This week I should be excited, the weather has been amazing the last two days and that gets me looking forward to spring. Unfortunately my kids have other ideas and keep getting sick... still... it may never end I tell you. I was hoping to have the flu bug gone but my son has an ear infection just in time for his 7th birthday party weekend (sigh). He's on some strong medicine and we're hoping to move ahead, his bday is Sunday.

Anyways, enough of that. Lately I've been thinking about St Patricks Day and how it's a very memorable day for me the very year my son was born. He was a complicated pregnancy and being my first child it was a little scary at times. He was born premature (2 months) and was in the NICU for a while. I actually left the hospital on St Patrick's Day of that year and while it was so liberating to be outside once again (after many days so sick in the hospital) but it was so hard leaving my baby. Ever year St Patrick's Day rolls around I remember how many emotions we had that day and am grateful I can snuggle my boy and know it worked out okay.

This kit is 20% off this weekend!

http://shop.scrapmatters.com/product.php?productid=8179&cat=6


No comments: