Friday, September 25, 2009

Peculiar People?




Some of you may have noticed that there is an odd kit in my store with the logo "Peculiar People" on it and yes, that kit is not in the wrong place. If you browse the store at Polka Dot Plum you will find a new series of Collaborations between myself, Suzy Q Scraps and Skittles and Scraps by Courtney Wilson. We have combined our talents to create a line that is specific to the religious side of our lives. We had bonded because we were all the same religion and realized it was really hard to find kits to scrap certain things about us so we started a new line of collabs, Peculiar People, and gosh is it darling!

Here is a preview of one of our most recent ones and gosh am I in love with it! (No, it has nothing to do with the fact that my baby brother just entered the Provo MTC a month ago and is preparing for a mission to Chile!) lol


Here is a layout I created for the above mentioned Missionary whom we miss so badly


If you are looking for an awesome kit to start a scrapbook for a missionary look no further. If you are someone who happens to have a missionary out I wanted to share this darling quickpage with you as a freebie. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

OMHeck I'm so glad you are making these! I have been thinking about doing it myself... now I don't have to! Thanks so much!!! ;)

Unknown said...

I am so excited to read about this! It is great to find people that share my faith making products I can use! WOO HOO! How clever!

Unknown said...

What a creative idea!!! My son is also serving in Osorno Chile and I haven't started his scrapbook yet...but I most certainly will now!!! Yeah!!!