Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Halloween Kits!

Halloween is definitely in the air, can you feel it? I'm worried my kids might freeze this year to be honest. lol. In celebration I made a ton of kits to have all kinds of kids covered. First off is a darling kit for those girly girls in your life.



Can't forget the boys either, they love Halloween too after all!


And what about that darling baby for their first Halloween? No one can resist that cutie pie in costume and they're too little to be spooky so this kit is for you. Please ignore the fact that I am... ahem... totally baby hungry. :)



And last are these darling wordart to accompany any layout you like and make titles a breeze when doing Halloween pages!

1 comment:

brandi said...

Chrsitina, how do I buy some of these kits? Do you ship to Hawaii?
Brandi