Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sorry about the confusion

I had to remove the quickpage for my dinosaur kit, there was some question of the dinosaur graphics themselves and I removed them. I do my very best to make sure I follow the terms of use for every designer but the terms of use unfortunately for mygrafico was mis-interpreted. I am not saying that to cause problems or blame them, I respect their art and they have a right to decide the rules. Just wanted to make sure other designers are aware that they need to be careful with their graphics. I have an alternative and will be fixing it, it will still be cute as ever and will be on sale exclusively at Polka Dot Plum very soon so watch out for that.

Speaking of Polka Dot Plum, my CT girls are having a huge party and we're inviting you. For the next few weeks my girls will be offering quickpages using some of my NEW never seen kits that will be for sale soon. To say I have a few new kits is an understatement, I have a TON of new kits that have never been seen before. Check out the all new blog and snag a quickpage for my new kit "Just a Trim" thanks to Super Woman Tanya!

http://wimpychomperswonderwomen.blogspot.com/

No comments: