Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Kits take 2

We have less than 1 week until Polka Dot Plum's grand opening and wanted to show you some more fabulous new kits! :) They will be on sale that first week so remember to come check them out for a great price and play some games, the prizes are awesome!!!

First up I've been dying to re-do my potty training kits. My daughter is finally done, my boys working on it, so I had plenty to do with these kits! lol. Introducing the totally re-done BIG KID series!




Next up is a request from a CT girl for a hairdresser kit but I took it a step further and made it a first haircut kit!



Last for today is an add-on that I'm SO excited about. It goes with my kit "Pearly Whites" shown below this one, my new mini-kit "My lost tooth"


This is the kit that it goes with



Stay tuned because I have a ton more new kits to show you including some fabulous collabs. It's been a busy summer and I've been working hard on new stuff for the new store! So exciting!!!

No comments: