Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New kit- Kiddie Pool

If you are looking for the blog train it's posted below. :)

I have a new kit for you, can you tell I'm *totally* ready for summer? lol. It's called "Kiddie Pool" and, well, here's an ad my CT girl Stephanie made for it.

That's right, it's available at Designs in Digital and Digital Candy.


Here are some layouts from my CT team for you, aren't they darling? Great job girls!




And as a special gift my CT girl Stephanie also made some Quickpages for you with this kit!
I'd give you a preview but my computer is being weird... here is the link...


http://www.4shared.com/file/96212369/da044d2f/kiddie_pool.html

I am going to add a few new girls to my CT early so be ready for that. The call is still open by the way, just had a few girls stand out and wanted to snag them. lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Apr. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

MikesDork said...

super cute Christina!