Friday, June 3, 2011

New for June 3- Karate Kids!

Today is the last day of school for my kids, so crazy! It doesn't even feel like it honestly, it was a "warm" 60s yesterday during my daughter's Kindergarten water party.. and yes despite freezing those kids were running around in that water. Silly kids. Anyways, I hope you are all having a much warmer day and are having fun at that.

This week I went with Karate which is something that my family has no idea what it is except they really enjoy Kung Fu Panda at the movies. Got to love kids right? I do know a lot of people who love it though so this week I take you from white belt to black belt and everything in between. It's an amazing journey that I've learned a lot about while working on this and I hope you enjoy it.

20% off this weekend only!

This kit also comes seperately packaged, just check out my store for each of them!

No comments: