Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy iNSD!

Gosh, we've been on vacation all week (my friend from Pennsylvania came out with her three little kids so with my three we've had a full house.) During her stay we went to Sea World and I managed to fry my poor arms, ouch! I hope you are doing well and wearing sunscreen if needed, heaven knows mine didn't last long enough. lol. Sorry that I've cause problems with the SM blog train, I promise I didn't forget. :) First of all I have some new goodies in the store including a fun grab bag so make sure to check those out!













3 comments:

Moo said...

This is stunning! Thank you.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on May. 08, 2011. Thanks again.