Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday at ScrapMatters!

Well I am definitely going to be out with all the other crazy people shopping but I also will be doing some shopping from my beloved laptop this weekend too and hope that I can stay sane. lol. Well ScrapMatters is of course having a fabulous sale, I'm pretty sure it's the last one this year that is so large so enjoy it.



Meanwhile I even have some amazing new kits and at this price it's hard to pass up!



This next one is especially special to me, I was dealing with some unhappy feelings lately that are from my once again struggle with fertility and realized that I not only needed to journal about it but that others may also relate (I know there are plenty who, like me, know all too well the fight of the two week wait...) This one is for all of those who have dealt with fertility, I encourage you to scrapbook your journey no matter which kit you use for it. :)




Have a safe and wonderful weekend, I hope that those in the United States enjoyed their Thanksgiving. I know I sure did.

No comments: