Friday, August 6, 2010

ScrapMatters Birthday Blog Train

We really are excited to have a birthday celebration and sharing the fun with you is even better, who doesn't love lots of goodies at a party? I know that was my favorite part of a party, the goodie bags were always such a nice treat and full of amazing treasures and goodies. Who says we can't still have birthday party goody bags because we are grown ups right? lol.

First off I wanted to show you this new alphabet I released this week (and yes... the freebie is coming I promise)




And like everything in my store it's on sale for 30% off! Amazing steal so run and check out all of the deals we have going on all week long!

Don't forget that before my stop was
Lori (LoriBear)
http://bearycutecreations.blogspot.com


Now for the goody... I know you have been anxious for this.

Photobucket

Sorry, Link expired

Now on to the next goody in this party bag!

Sya (Sya's Blueprints)
http://scrap-stuff.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Shanell said...

I love the alpha, gotta pick that up... and the stacked paper blocks/cluster! Oh, thank you, so cute!

Ami said...

Awesome element!!

Penelope said...

Thanks! I love the banner in the download, but where's the cluster of presents?

Anonymous said...

Fabulous gift!! Thanks so much!

debbie said...

I love trains, such a fun way to get a great kit, thanks for your part, love it.

redjanfan said...

This is just soooo gorgeousoso, love it. One of my first digikits was a Wimpychompers baby safari one that I did a whole book with for my baby granddaughter! Thank you,

lammogliagirl said...

The gift stack is awesome and so unique! Thank you so much, I just love it :)