Friday, June 4, 2010

New from Wimpychompers- June 4th

Today is the last day of school for my kids and they both graduate... from Kindergarten and Preschool that is. I know... a long way to go but we're still proud of them. That being said I hope you are all having a great day like we are.

This kit was for my daughter and all the other "Fancy" friends out there. She recently was given a "Fancy" book with a fancy girl (named Nancy) and it was so cute! She went crazy and made us all eat dinner "dressed up" and call each other "darling". Well it was a total riot and I figured there had to be other moms out there with fancy little girls.





Special thanks to
Stickers are created from Clipart Licensed by
Lettering Delights


I also was pleased that you liked my acrylic letter collection and have another one, this is black and white instead of the soft pastels.




They are of course available on their own as well, this bundle just saves some money. :)

Have a great weekend, a great summer, and I'll have more goodies for you soon.

No comments: