Saturday, July 25, 2009

Retirement Sale!

It's time to clean up and I'm having a fabulous sale on all of my retiring items! Come check out Pretty Scrappy while you can, I am retiring from their store July 31st and all the kits that won't be coming with me are 50% off! That's right, grab them while you can before they go into my vault and are locked up tight.

I also am retiring a ton of kits from Sunshine Studio so come check those out too, they also are 50% off and some of them are exclusive to Sunshine Studio! Wahoo!

We're working hard behind the scenes to get Polka Dot Plum ready for the big reveal and I have a TON of new kits and items for you to check out. It's going to be a blast, we're all waiting on pins and needles for the big opening. More information to come, I'd better get back to my new stuff and finish it up! I also have a new plan for my CT girls... their secret identities will soon be known. They will be shedding their old name and blog for a new "super" name that they can't wait to share with you. More to come! :)

No comments: