Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Celebrations and Prizes

It's the big 1 year birthday of Sunshine Studio Scraps and the party just keeps on going! It's running the entire first week of June (and yes, I'm so late posting this because it's halfway over!)


Come check it out! If you participate in a few challenges there are some amazing prizes including my new kit "Say Cheese" and a $5 coupon for my store floating among other fabulous prizes. Come check out the fun!



There is also a fabulous prize for you to check out at http://digiscrapaddicts.com
Heaven knows I could use this, my EHD is being a nightmare! The one with the highest post count at the end of the contest will receive a new external hard drive. Wahoo! I know I couldn't even try to win but maybe you want to take a stab at it? Even if you don't win 2nd and 3rd place are also fabulous prizes. Worth a shot! Check it out!



No comments: